Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Deal Breaker of spending

What makes you happy when you spend money? Yeah I know what you purchased right? But what was the deal breaker that made you want to purchase your item (s)? I mean let's face it if we walked in a furniture store and they said "WHAT! Just go buy something" I don't know about you but I would run toward the door and not spend a penny. Here's my point we "as in consumers" are spending money and not demanding the proper service aka customer service. If I'm spending money at least make me feel proud of doing this or excited. Next time you get ready to buy something decide your purchase from customer service you might be surprised at how much you save. Tell me about your customer service deal breakers. Has customer service helped you make your final decision on a purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment